Howdy folks! Long time no hear! We haven’t been far from you all. It’s just been a very busy time of year. Spring is here (according to our Seattle weather, it shows otherwise) but anyhow lets jump right into it. Almost 2 years in and boy what a ride this has been. There have been plenty of ups and plenty of downs. A lot of what i’ve learned and am learning is worth to share. Take these below tips as inspiration and apply it to where you see fit. Enjoy!
- Stop comparing – your season is different.
- There will be highs and lows
- Build your own village/squad
- Success doesn’t happen overnight
- Believe and grind your way through
- Cleanse your friends list/followers
- Set realistic goals
- Open your mouth – Demand what you want
- There’s no end in the process…things are always changing
- Your gift is your gift and don’t let anyone take that from you! Believe in YOU!
As always lets chat. Feel free to drop a note below and i’ll respond soon:)